Thank You for shopping with Nchant. Our services are operated under Aditi Essentials Private Limited, located at 212, Hubtown Solaris, N S Phadke Marg, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400069. On all our services, the terms ‘we’ ‘us’, ‘service/s’ and ‘our’ refer to Nchant.
Nchant offers these services, including all information and tools available from Nchant to you. Your acceptance of all policies and terms are stated here.
By purchasing a product from us or using our services, you engage in our ‘Service’ and agree to be constrained by the following terms and conditions (‘Terms of Service’, ‘Terms’), including those additional terms and policies assigned herein. These Terms of Service apply to all users of our service, including without constraint.
Every individual who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content. Please read these Terms of Service carefully while accessing or using our services. By accessing or using any part of our service, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access or use any of our services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service. Any new tools or features which are added to the current service shall also be subject to the Terms of Service.
You can analyze the most current/updated version of the Terms at any time on this page. We reserve the right to change, update, replace or remove any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to this zone. It is your responsibility to check/review this page periodically for changes. Your continued use/or access to our services following the posting of any changes establishes acceptance of those changes.
USING OUR SERVICES:
By accepting/agreeing to these Terms of Service, you serve that you are at least the age of majority in your province of residence or state, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your approval to allow any of your minor patrons to use our services.
You are prohibited from using the services or its content:
• For any unlawful purpose.
• To promote others to participate or perform any unlawful acts.
• To disobey any international, federal, provincial or state laws, rules and regulations or local code.
• To trespass or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others.
• To exploit, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, denigrate or discriminate based on gender, religion, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, nationality or disability.
• To submit ambiguous, inappropriate, wrong or misleading information.
• To upload, transfer, transport or transmit viruses or any other type of spiteful code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the operation or functionality of the service or of any service.
• To collect or track or record the personal information of others
• To spam, whish, pharm, spider, crawl, pretext, phish, or scrape.
• For any profane or corrupt or immoral purpose or to interfere with or prohibit the security features of our service or any related services.
• We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service for violating any of the illicit uses.
A breach or violation of any of the terms will result in an immediate termination of our services to you and may also lead to legal proceedings for which Nchant will not be considered liable.
• We reserve the right to refuse service for any reason to any person at any time.
• You understand that your content/data (not including payment information), may be transferred unencrypted/unscripted and involve
• Transmissions over various networks.
• Changes to integrate and accustom to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
• Payment related information is always encrypted/coded during transfer, transport or transmitting over networks.
Nchant Voucher / Coupons are valid for a limited time only. Nchant reserves the right to modify or cancel coupons/vouchers at any time.
• To use the coupons/vouchers customer will have to be a registered user.
• The coupon/voucher has its validity.
• If you do not purchase the qualifying items during the validity of the coupon/voucher, the discount will not apply.
• The coupon/voucher applies only to items listed on the website.
• The coupon/voucher is limited to one-time use per customer.
• A coupon/voucher is a discount or allowance and cannot be converted into a credit or cash.
• If the order value is less than the value of the coupon/voucher and does not meet the terms of its use, the balance of the coupon/voucher cannot be used again to avail of the discount.
• If the Order Value exceeds the value of the coupon/voucher, the balance of the Order Value has to be settled by Debit/Credit cards or Net Banking. The cash on delivery option cannot be used to pay the balance amount.
• Nchant cannot be held responsible if a coupon/voucher is stolen, lost, or used without your permission.
• If you return any of the items purchased with a coupon/voucher, the coupon/voucher discount or value may be subtracted from the return credit.
• In case the product purchased using the coupon/voucher is returned, the coupon/voucher will be void for further use.
• Applicable shipping and handling charges apply to all products.
• Nchant has no obligation for payment of any tax in conjunction with the distribution or use of any coupon/voucher.
• The consumer is required to pay any applicable tax related to the use of the coupon/voucher.
• Coupon/voucher is not meant for sale.
• Orders made via use of coupon/voucher are subject to the terms and conditions applicable on Nchant.
• Coupon/voucher is void if restricted or prohibited by law.
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION:
At Nchant, we try our best to provide you with the most updated, correct, and complete information but we are not responsible if information made available on our services is not accurate, complete or current. Nchant will not be responsible for any kind of loss incurred by you due to reliance on the information provided by our service.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES:
Prices for products by our service relies on the price variations at physical stores of the brand and hence are subject to change anytime without notice. We reserve the right to modify/alter/change or discontinue the Service or any part of the content anytime without notice. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any alteration, modification, and change in price, suspension, or discontinuance of the service.
PRODUCTS OR SERVICES:
• Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through Nchant.
• These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our returns policy.
• We have attempted and made every effort to display the colors and images of our products as available in the store as accurately as possible.
• We cannot assure that the display of any color on your digital platform will be accurate.
• We reserve the right but are not compelled, to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region, or territory.
• We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We have the authority and we reserve rights to limit the quantities of any product or service that we offer.
• All description, content, and price of the product are subject to change at any time without our sole discretion or notice.
• We reserve the right to quit/discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on Nchant is void where prohibited.
• We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, content, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations.
ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION:
We reserve the right to refuse/cancel any order you place with us. We may in our sole surveillance, cancel or limit purchased quantities per order, per household, or per person. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, same credit/debit card, and/or orders that use the same billing/shipping address. In an act that we change/cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by means of email, phone number, and/or billing address at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or restrict orders that in our sole perception, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors. You agree to provide complete, current, accurate, and relevant account and purchase information for all purchases you make/made. You agree to hastily update your account and information, including your email address/credit card/debit card numbers and their expiration dates so that we can fulfill your transactions and contact you as needed.
We may provide you with access to third-party services like free vouchers, free products, free memberships and more, over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input. You approve and agree that we provide admittance to such services as available without any warranties, portrayals, representations or conditions of any kind and without any approval. We shall have no accountability whatsoever proceeding from or relating to your use of optional third-party devices. In the future, we may also offer new services or features or offers and such new service/feature/offer shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
General third party information such as product description, catalog, specifications, list of dealers, reports on news, entertainment, features and technology, advertisements including images, banners, videos, photographs of products, redirecting links to the third party websites or apps, or other data from external sources is made available on the Website “Third-party Content”. Third-party URL’s on our service may redirect you to third-party services that we are not affiliated with. We are not liable for evaluating or investigate the accuracy of the content and we do not warrant and will not have any responsibility for any third-party materials, products, advertisements, or services of third-parties. We are not responsible for any damages or harm related to the use/purchase of goods, services, resources, content, and any transactions made in connection with any third-party websites/services. Please review the third party’s policies and practices carefully and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transactions with them. Complaints, feedbacks, claims, concerns, or FAQ related to third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
FEEDBACK AND INFORMATION:
Any feedback/review you provide to this Website shall be expected to be non-confidential.
Nchant shall be free to use such information on an unconditional basis.
By submitting the feedback, you represent and certify that:
• Your feedback does not contain any confidential or proprietary information of you or third parties.
• Nchant does not commit, express, or implies with respect to the feedback.
• Nchant may have something similar to the feedback already under deliberation or in development.
• You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Nchant for the review under any circumstances.
To clarify, Nchant may at its sole discretion, make any modifications, alterations, or changes to the Website, Content, and /or Services on the basis of such feedback/review, however, Nchant shall not be obliged to do so.
Further, in an act that Nchant makes any changes, alteration or modifications to the Website, Content, and/or Services on the basis of any such feedback, you shall not have any rights in such changes or modifications to the Website, Content, and/or Services.
You specifically abandon any and all rights in such changes, alteration or modifications to the Website, Content and/or Services, and assign to Nchant, all worldwide title and rights (including any intellectual property rights) to such changes or modifications to the Website, Content and/or Services, in continuity. You hereby waive all rights under Section 19(4) of the Indian Copyright Act, 1956, or other similar regulations in-laws of any jurisdiction, in relation to any such changes or modifications to the Website, Content, and/or Services.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES, AND OMISSIONS:
Occasionally there may be information on our website that contains typo errors, inaccuracies, or exclusion that may relate to product content, specification, pricing, promotions, offers, shipping cost, transit times, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any inaccuracies, errors or omissions, and to change, alter or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Service or on any related service is incorrect at any time without preceding notice including after you have placed your order.
We undertake no commitment to update, rectify or clarify information on our services, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified notification or refresh date applied in the service should be taken to illustrate that all data or information on our services has been modified, altered, or updated.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
• We do not guarantee, serve as or warrant that your use of our service will be constant, timely, prompt, secure or error-free.
• We do not warrant that the outcome that may be retrieved from the use of our service will be factual, decisive or reliable.
• You acknowledge that from time to time, we may abolish the service for indefinite periods of time or abort the service at any time, without any consideration.
• You specifically agree that your use of, or inefficiency to use our service is at your own risk.
• The service and/or all products and services dispatched to you through the service are (except as expressly declared by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your utilization, without any portrayal, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or hidden, in conjunction with all implied certificate or conditions of merchantability, commercial quality, fitness for a appropriate reason, durability, name, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Nchant, our leaders, officers, employees, partners, contractors, associate, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be responsible for any loss, harm, injury, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, accidental, punitive, special, or substantial damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost earnings, lost wealth, lost savings, loss of conclusions or data, replacement costs, or any similar amends, whether based in agreement, case (including disregard), strict responsibility or otherwise, originating from your use of any of the service or any products acquired using our service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of our service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
CONTACT INFORMATION: Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at [email protected]/+91-70456-40875.